Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So the money minded devil in me won the battle, and off I am to a drab and technical job I have a feeling I would hate. Just htink of the money dear girl, think of the greens. Let's say university orientation camps clash with my work, I will end up with no friends at all ( as Audrey had kindly informed that it is during these camps do you make friends). Ah well, what do I not know of the life of a reclusive loner.

Shopping today was fruitful! Bought a black and hotpink adidas men's jacket. The guy kept insisting for me to take XS but I wanted to take S. The band at the end of the jacket was a bit too fitting for XS. Yes, I am larger than some males in Singapore. Big shocker there. I was reading I-D mag in kino and saw this really cool pastel striped adidas jacket. Immediately I began regretting my new purchase, but after seeing it in the pacific plaza store, I realized it wasn't so nice as the material was abit like a towel. I do like their new cartoony collection though. It was so adorable, just like the ad they had in nylon. Despite dissing the decline in quality of french connection, I bought this really nice royal blue jumper dress from them.

Yes mummy dear, I will buy you your Agnes B. tshirt when I get my first pay and hopefully I would have excess to get myself the YSL tshirt that I suddenly love alot.

No comments: